Discipleship Starts HERE for Teens
As a parent of a teenager, you might be wondering where to start! You desire to give your teens everything they need to know about stepping into a world filled with deceit. You want them to have the faith you raised them with. If you are like most parents, you have no idea where to start. The teen years are fading quickly. You know the time you have to make an impact is short.
No matter how old your teen is, you are not to late. The two greatest gifts you can give your teen is:
- The ability to learn and study the Bible
- The tools to defend their faith from a Biblical world view
This sounds easy, but if you are like most parents, you have no idea where to start. At iWrite Bible, we recognize the need for equipping teens NOW!
Equipping teens starts with learning the Bible
- Reading Plan: Chronological
- Scripture Writing: Scripture Retention
- Lesson Summary: Biblical comprehension
- Scripture Application: Spiritual Growth
- Prayer: Grounding faith habits
Teens need confidence to defend their faith in todays culture
Cultural lies make it hard for teens to face the world and their faith at the same time. Through our monthly coaching sessions, your teen will establish a new confidence to defend their faith for a lifetime.
- Bible Study Tools: Using Topical Bibles, Concordances and Bible Dictionaries to
enhance Biblical Understanding.
- What is the Gospel?
- Defending Your Faith: Facing cultural lies in the 21st Century
- History of Discipleship: Discipleship in the 1st Century
- Becoming A Disciple: Becoming a 1st Century student in the 21st Century
- Sharing Your Faith: the Power of your testimonies
- Create your Statement of Faith
- Your Spiritual Gifts: Knowing them and using them to build up the church
- Prayer, Fasting, Baptism: Disciplines of the faith
- Wearing the Armor of God
What do you get as a discipleship student?
A full color copy of the Old Testament Scripture Writing Bible Study from iWrite Bible (printable)
Workbook for monthly coaching sessions
36 – 1 hour LIVE Bible classes
10 – 45 Minute coaching sessions hosted by iWrite Bible (Teacher/Coach Deanna Cotten)
Accountability system for High School student for elective credit
Connect with new friends around the world through our classroom
What Supplies do I need for Discipleship Starts HERE:
- Bible of your choice. (Recommended the Chronological Bible, any version)
- Student books:
- Course Workbook Old Testament Scripture Writing Bible Study. PDF
- Coaching Workbook. PDF
- Colored pens or pencils
- Internet access
Register for Discipleship Starts HERE for Teens!
Take the FULL course for $249
The first two weeks of this course is FREE! Register NOW at no charge. Class fees will be due on September 15. Billing will be sent via PayPal.
Payment options are available. Course details will be sent directly to your email when you register for FREE today!!!